Thursday, March 03, 2005

8 days to go...

Well, the site is ready to go, but I'm not. Things still left to do:

- buy a decent back-pack
- buy medicine
- select clothing to bring
- distribute contact information
- arrange house-sitting details
- PACK

So, Dottie has gone crazy with the trip planning, but I'm glad she's
doing and not me :P It's been too crazy in terms of wrapping up lose
ends before I go. I'm already worried about the pile of work/"stuff"
I'll have to deal with when I come back... which reminds me to add
another thing to the list...

- pay bills

I'm getting fairly excited now with the details slowly falling into
place and arranging people to meet halfway around the world. I've also
received donations for the Compassion project site we're visiting,
even a bag full of stationary and toys from a co-worker. Can't wait to
see all those kids!

Just a few more days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home