Monday, March 28, 2005

All Airports Should Have Free Internet Access

So our flight to Kuching has been delayed 2 hours! But thankfully we have free internet access here at the airport. We took the MRT and got to see more of Singapore... which seems to be consisted mainly of apartment buildings and food courts. I've been quite fascinated with the mosaic of cultures here. There are 4 official languages - English is one of them and helps a foreigner like me navigate easily through the city. I suppose if I had to live in a city in Asia, Singapore would be one of my top choices because it's so clean here.. and likely the most "westernized." But, apparently the pace here is fast and many professionals are stressed out. This is a place to make money and to spend it.

Well - my time on the computer terminal is almost up. See you in Kuching (hopefully).

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLO HALLO Shrimp guy Shrimp guy...Come in Shrimp Guy!!!

I'm in Lethbridge back at work. I'm so tired and so jealous that you guys are still in Asia. Did you hear about the earthquake that struck sumatra again? Did you feel it?

Take care, enjoy and see you at Peking Duck for reunion.

Dot

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLO HALLO Shrimp guy Shrimp guy...Come in Shrimp Guy!!!

I'm in Lethbridge back at work. I'm so tired and so jealous that you guys are still in Asia. Did you hear about the earthquake that struck sumatra again? Did you feel it?

Take care, enjoy and see you at Peking Duck for reunion.

Dot

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shrimp guy Di
I miss you guys already.... Boo, work is icky! Well I hope you two are having loads of fun!
MML

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're alive and well - and enjoying your vacation! I'm home already from Oahu and had a great time. Got a great tan and I definately have a hole in my wallet with moths flying about! lol

Weather in home town is great and I had water running in my driveway today! hurrah! Spring is on her way!

Have a great 'rest' of your vacation and know you're on my mind!

Kar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home